Creative director, 30yrs old, Male
When coaching through change, I like to focus on the following stages of one’s life:
It takes great courage and strong will to start your career or adjust to a new life-path. Lets face it, It isn’t easy.
You may need –
Time for self-exploration,
A space to “unpack” and recharge
To find your balance
To breakthrough self doubt
Express what you want and need
To create a game plan
13-year-old high school student - girl
Whether your teen has just started school or is reaching the end of their school journey. They will be faced with challenges along the way.
I offer support that helps them to find solutions and promote successful outcomes in both academic and social aspects of their lives.
We work together to create a unique game plan that helps them:
• Improve and grow their relationships with their parents, friends & partners
• Understand the importance of effective communication, life balance and maintaining multiple perspectives
• Stay focused and motivated – What is their “Why?”
• Develop good work habits
• Manage self-doubt
• Build on self-compassion
• Establish a clear & stable sense of self
Within the coaching process, I encourage creative expression to connect with my clients. These visual aids help them to picture their path, make plans and find solutions. We get results.
Taking it one step further, I welcome the inclusion of parents during this process, which helps to create a supportive, collective, learning environment for my clients.
Parenting can be hard at the best of times. Knowing what to say and how to say it isn’t easy. Keeping the lines of communication open is important to build good relationships with our kids. They want to know that they are being heard. Listening is LOVE.
The coaching process supports you to:
• Understand your teen better by meeting them where they are at
• Learn how to build trust
• Find balance within your family
• Practice the skill of deep listening
Mom, 31 yrs old